Clear. Compact. Compatible.
OMS (OMNEO Main Station), DBP (Digital Beltpack) and DSPK-4 (Digital Speaker Station) are the core members of the RTS Digital Partyline product family.
OMS is a communications multi-tool for a wide range of customers, including theaters, houses of worship, broadcast, AV rental, industrial facilities and entertainment/event venues. It is available in five licensed configurations to suit the user’s budget and application requirements. Presented in a compact 1RU enclosure, OMS is a uniquely versatile and cost-effective solution capable of interconnecting both wired/wireless and IP/digital/analog devices. OMS encapsulates the RTS philosophy of bridging all standards and formats.
OMS key features:
• A bridge from analog to digital and IP – Analog partyline users can enter the world of digital and IP communications while extending the working life of their legacy equipment
• Scalable – Available in five configurations to grow with the user’s needs – upgrade via software license updates
• Versatile – Converts between up to four different formats: OMNEO (Dante, AES70 and more), RVON, four-wire AIO and two-wire
DBP is a four-channel/four-button wired beltpack that runs on PoE (802.3af and 802.3at) and connects using OMNEO IP technology (Dante, AES70 and more). Its unique hybrid design supports both digital partyline and matrix keypanel modes: for use as a digital partyline device, DBP connects to an OMS; for use as a portable keypanel, DBP can be connected to any RTS digital/IP matrix product using OMNEO – including OMI cards in ADAM/ADAM-M frames or OMNEO ports on ODIN frames.
DBP key features:
• Hybrid functionality – Operate DBP in partyline mode with OMS (OMNEO Main Station) or in portable keypanel mode with an RTS matrix (ODIN/ADAM) – one device covers it all
• Daisy chaining – Connect DBP to a PoE switch via OMS/ODIN/ADAM and up to six DBPs can be daisy chained together
• User friendly – Lightweight and ergonomic design with full-color icon-based menu navigation for quick setup and intuitive operation
The DSPK-4 is an IP-based wired speaker station providing next-level versatility and functionality, including four channels of talk/listen via microphone and speaker or headset – all with high-quality digital audio and the use of standard Ethernet for easy integration into existing IT infrastructure. It adapts the hybrid IP/digital/analog functionality, ergonomic design and intuitive UX of the best-selling DBP into a sleek new form factor that is available in compact desktop, flush-mount and wall-mount versions.
DSPK-4 key features:
• Versatility – Available in desktop, flush-mount and wall-mount versions, each with a variety of power options and headset connectors
• Hybrid functionality – Operate DSPK-4 in partyline mode with OMS (OMNEO Main Station) or in portable keypanel mode with an RTS matrix (ODIN/ADAM) – one device covers it all
• User friendly – Compact and ergonomic design with full-color icon-based menu navigation for quick setup and intuitive operation
RTS DSPK-4 Digital Speaker Station
RTS Digital Partyline Intercom System
DBP Digital Partyline Intercom Beltpack Overview by Nico Lewis
OMS OMNEO Intercom Main Station Overview
OMNEO Media Network Technology for RTS Intercom Systems
RTS digital partyline intercom: Meet OMS & DBP
DBP Overview by Angelo Piga
How to connect RTS Digital Beltpack (DBP) to ODIN Digital Intercom
The New Digital Partyline Products from RTS Intercoms - ISE Digital 2021
RTS Digital Beltpack (DBP) for OMNEO Main Station (OMS) Webinar
RTS DBP (Digital Beltpack)'s hybrid functionality
How user friendly is RTS DBP (Digital Beltpack)
Where can you use RTS DBP (Digital Beltpack)
Daisy chaining RTS DBP (Digital Beltpack)
Introduction to RTS Digital Partyline DBP (Digital Beltpack)
RTS Digital Partyline OMS - OMNEO Main Station
OMS (OMNEO Main Station)
OMS OMNEO Main Station at #infocomm
DBP Digital Beltpack at #infocomm
Warranty & After Sales Programs