Omneo keypanel interface card
- Provides less than 20ms of audio latency in typical network installations.
- Provides a frequency response of 50Hz to 19KHz to the keypanel.
- Supports DHCP and device discovery for easy setup and network management.
- Supports a fiber connection to the keypanel (multi-mode or single-mode optional).
- Supports Cat 5/5E and 6 with dual Ethernet connector for device looping.
This card fits into select RTS user stations and provides native OMNEO IP connectivity for RJ45 Ethernet connections into the OMNEO Network with optional single or multimode fiber modules. The card provides a two-port switch onboard as a pass-thru connection to allow daisy chaining of keypanels if required. It plugs into the existing header in the keypanel and comes with all parts needed to complete the upgrade.
|Connections||2- RJ-45 Ethernet Connectors, SFP Fiber Connector (LC Type)|
|Audio Frequency Response||50 Hz to 19 KHz|
|Power Consumption||KP 12 CLD/KP 32 CLD without Fiber: 5 W, KP 12 CLD/KP 32 CLD with Fiber: 5.75 W, KP-32 Classic without Fiber: 5.5 W, KP-32 Classic with Fiber: 6.25 W|