OMNEO external interface-2
- Provides an interface between legacy RTS keypanels and RTS OMI OMNEO interface cards for ADAM and ADAM-M units.
- Support for both USOC or 586B wiring.
- Provides less than 20 ms of audio latency in typical network installations.
- Provides a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 KHz to the keypanel.
- Supports DHCP and device discovery for easy set up and network management.
- Optional fiber connection – multi-mode or single-mode available.
- Supports CAT-5/5e and CAT-6 with dual Ethernet connectors for device looping.
- Supports compatibility with third-party Dante™ products available from numerous suppliers.
The OEI-2 enables connectivity between analog audio sources and legacy RTS keypanels and an OMNEO network. This allows users to maintain existing infrastructure and the equity of their original equipment investment while updating to high-performance OMNEO media networking architecture. Utilizing standard IP Ethernet infrastructure, OMNEO-equipped products can be assembled into networks of 2 to 10,000 cooperating devices that share common control systems. OMNEO sets new industry standards for audio communications by offering unparalleled scalability and future-proof expandability; studio-quality synchronized multichannel audio;the most robust, reliable, and secure control protocol suite available; ultra-low latency; and the support of DHCP protocols. The compact, mountable OEI-2 is designed for quick installation and easy operation, and supports all RTS analog keypanels.
|Output Connections||12-position Terminal Block|
|Input Connections||SFP Fiber Connector|
|Power Requirements||5VDC, 2000mA|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz (+/-0.1db)|
|Analog Input Level Nominal||8|
|Analog Input Level Maximum||20|
|Analog Input Level Impedance||10k|
|Analog Output Level Nominal||8|
|Analog Output Level Maximum||20|
|Analog Output Level Impedance||60|
|THD+Noise||<0.1 ((measured at 20-20kHz, +0dBu, unity gain))|
|48kHz/24-bit per channel bandwidth||2.59|
|Analog to OMI latency||20|
|OMI to Analog latency||20|