RTS VLINK SIP SERVER FUNCTIONALITY
A cost-effective way for digital matrices to make phone calls via IP
- Interfacing with SIP, this allows the matrix to connect to phone lines using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- SIP server can provide an unlimited number of digital telephone lines.
- A simple ticking of the checkbox in the VLink configuration software activates the SIP server functionality.
- A complete system requires an RTS ADAM or ADAM-M matrix, a PC-based server running the RTS VLink software, Dante Virtual Soundcard software, SIP-lines, and an IP network. OMNEO is strongly recommended for interconnecting the matrix and the server.
- Wherever VLink software uses the SIP server functionality, an RTS TrunkMaster system is no longer required
- For broadcasters already using TrunkMaster, the SIP server can be utilized as a professional backup communication system, adding more resilience and redundancy to the existing intercom system.
Warranty & After Sales Programs