Advanced Digital Audio Matrix
- Supports all standards including VoIP, OMNEO, DANTE, Analog, SMPTE 2110, MADI, and more depending on cards populated in the frame.
- The new ADAM 2 is designed with quieter fans, universal power supplies that operate in all countries and is compatible with ALL current and legacy RTS keypanels and accessories. It comes standard with multi-level IFB, ISO, Party-Lines, Groups, and GPIs. It supports from 8 to 880 users.
- Supports real-time monitoring online and offline configuration and RTS UPL (User Programmable Language) for custom system configurations via pulldown menus.
- In addition to digital and VoIP cards, the analog dualpurpose ports support both keypanel and 4-wire audio.
- Integrated support for RTS Intelligent Trunking of 255 matrices (ADAM, ADAM-CS, ADAM-M, ADAM 2, Cronus, Zeus III, and ODIN).
The RTS family of Digital Intercom Matrices is the most extensive, widely used, scalable and backwards compatible line of intercoms in the world today. The high-end ADAM 2 Matrix supports 8 to 880 users per system; 512 ports possible in just a seven RU (Rack Units) frame.
Utilizing a patented TDM (Time Division Multiplex) technique, the ADAM 2 grows linearly as users are added. The system comes standard with redundant universal power supplies (100-240 VAC), and supports redundant controllers, allowing for automatic changeover in the event of failure.
ADAM 2 is available with a wide variety of Interface cards in the industry, including the MADI-16, OMI, AIO-16A, and RVON + interfaces. It also has the wide variety of cabling options, including RJ11, RJ45, DB9, jack fields, and many others.
With its second generation controller card, Ethernet connectivity is achieved between the ADAM 2 Intercom and AZedit. ADAM 2 can support 32 simultaneous AZedit sessions.
|Matrix Size||8 to 880 ports|
17 AIO slots
2 Master Controller slots
1 Blank slot
|Matrix Type||Digital Audio|
|Signal Format||44.1 kHz, 24-bit|
|Matrix Frame Dimensions||12.25 in. (31.12 cm) H x 19 in. (48.26 cm) W x 20 in. (50.8 cm) D|
|Power||100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 700 VA|
|Approvals||CE Compliant and UL Certified|
|Temperature||Operating 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)|
Storage -4° F 158° F (-20° C to 70° C)
|Ventilation||Minimum 6” clearance to fan area, unobstructed|
OMNEO Media Network Technology for RTS Intercom Systems
Warranty & After Sales Programs