Omneo matrix interface card
- The OMI card is available in configurations up to 64 bidirectional ports in increments of 16 ports on a single card.
- The OMI card can be expanded from the base configuration of 16 ports through software upgrades.
- In addition to the standard RJ45 Ethernet connection, fiber connectivity is also supported with the addition of optimal single mode or multimode modules.
- A fully configured single compact ADAM-M frame can support up to 256 OMNEO ports, providing a highly compact single frame solution for many system installs.
- The ADAM frame supports an astounding 512 OMNEO ports, making it ideal for larger systems without the need for frame-to-frame linking.
This card fits into the standard slots of the RTS ADAM or ADAM-M frames and provides a gateway to the world of OMNEO IP-compatible networking. The card consists of the traditional ADAM front and back card components and enhances ADAM systems with the following features listed below.
|Connections||Fiber Optic SFP Module with LC Connector, RS232/485 using a DB-9 connector, 2- RJ45 Connectors|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70°C|
|Frequency Response||within ±1dB from 20Hz - 20kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion+Noise||< @8dB, better than 0.01|
|Power Consumption||14.9W @5V(Front and Back combined)|
|App Note ROAMEO wiring||1.7MB||Feb 2, 2017|
|App Note Two-wire matrix||654KB||Nov 13, 2017|
|App Note VLINK SIP||645KB||Nov 20, 2017|
|Application Notes: AES67||243KB||Apr 19, 2017|
|Migration of OCP-based firmware to OCA-based Firmware for OMI, OKI, OEI-2, & KP-Series Devices||1.3MB||Dec 5, 2017|
|RTS Application Guide||14.92MB||Apr 17, 2019|
|RTS Proper Cleaning Guidelines||91KB||Jun 9, 2020|
|RTS full-line catalog||EN||8.56MB||Jan 29, 2020|
|RTS + OMNEO Folleto||ES||652KB||Nov 6, 2014|
|Microsoft Digs Deep Into Dante||3.33MB||Nov 6, 2014|
|OMI Technical Data Sheet||EN||328KB||Nov 6, 2014|
OMI ADAM Matrix Card Front
OMI ADAM Matrix Card Back
|OMI - ADAM-M Quick Start Guide||EN||1.88MB||Apr 21, 2016|
|OMI Technical Manual||EN||3.27MB||Feb 26, 2016|
|OMNEO Resource Guide||EN||1.04MB||May 5, 2016|
|SMPTE ST.-2110 statement||83KB||Feb 15, 2021|
|Warranty conditions for RTS products in North America||EN||159KB||Sep 14, 2020|
|General Terms & Conditions of Deliver for Export Business||EN||57KB||Nov 26, 2014|
|Allgemeine Lieferbedingungen||DE||184KB||Nov 30, 2016|
|Adding Dante to Your Network Audinate||EN||158KB||Apr 4, 2016|
|Dante Network Unsupported EEE Switches Audinate||EN||71KB||Apr 4, 2016|
|IP Networks Used for Intercom||EN||70KB||May 5, 2016|
|OMNEO Configuration||EN||1.89MB||May 5, 2016|
|OMNEO Network Requirements & Considerations||EN||177KB||Apr 4, 2016|
|OMNEO Network Requirements & Considerations||EN||897KB||Jul 23, 2019|