Omneo matrix interface card
- The OMI card is available in configurations up to 64 bidirectional ports in increments of 16 ports on a single card.
- The OMI card can be expanded from the base configuration of 16 ports through software upgrades.
- In addition to the standard RJ45 Ethernet connection, fiber connectivity is also supported with the addition of optimal single mode or multimode modules.
- A fully configured single compact ADAM-M frame can support up to 256 OMNEO ports, providing a highly compact single frame solution for many system installs.
- The ADAM frame supports an astounding 512 OMNEO ports, making it ideal for larger systems without the need for frame-to-frame linking.
This card fits into the standard slots of the RTS ADAM or ADAM-M frames and provides a gateway to the world of OMNEO IP-compatible networking. The card consists of the traditional ADAM front and back card components and enhances ADAM systems with the following features listed below.
|Connections||Fiber Optic SFP Module with LC Connector, RS232/485 using a DB-9 connector, 2- RJ45 Connectors|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70°C|
|Frequency Response||within ±1dB from 20Hz - 20kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion+Noise||< @8dB, better than 0.01|
|Power Consumption||14.9W @5V(Front and Back combined)|