- Supports configurations from 2 to 255 intercom systems with 10,000 assignable trunk lines.
- Includes dual AC power supplies for full redundancy in mission critical applications.
- Supports dual 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connections for redundant or segregated network topologies.
- Supports geographically separated Trunk Masters for disaster recovery planning.
TM-10K is the next generation in RTS Trunk Masters. The RTS Trunking System manages communications between separate intercom systems using intercom ports reserved and connected between the intercom systems. Keypanels or other data devices can then communicate with various destinations in other intercom systems via the reserved intercom ports. (This is different from bus expansion, in which the bus system of two (2) or more frames are interconnected to form one (1) system with decentralized hardware. The RTS Trunking System consists of a TM-10K which supports trunking data through Ethernet. A backip TM-10K may also be added to prevent downtime in the event of a failure of the main master control unit. The TM-10K replaces the TM-2000 Trunk Master and MTM-2000 Mini-Trunk Master.
TM-10K Gain Control Management
- Users are able to adjust listen volumes for remote Point to Point and Party Line assignments as if they were local assignments
- Available as downloadable software license package
- Provides High quality audio, beneficial also for remote production applications
RTS intercoms allow the user to adjust listen levels for local point-to-point and party line assignments, e.g. to adjust the individual component volumes when listening to a mix of sources. Trunking Gain Control Management extends this, allowing the user to adjust the listen volumes for remote assignments.